Re-Introductions and festive wishes

Abi Palmer-Greenwood

Good afternoon all

Firstly, I wanted to re-introduce myself and my new role! At the beginning of December I formally joined LI as the new Standards and Branches Engagement Manager. My role has two parts, one is to aid in the successful management and delivery of technical material we produce, the other is to support and work with each of you, the Branches, to continue all your fantastic work in engaging with the profession and wider industry. 

I am currently working on the new Handbook with Antonella and we will be looking to update you on this in January. I would love the opportunity to meet with you all, albeit virtually for the time being, and attend your next committee meetings. 

Secondly, I wanted to take this opportunity to wish you all a wonderful festive break. This year, much like 2020, has been difficult for many people for many different reasons, so I hope this break allows you all some time for yourselves and your families. I will be cooking a feast, eating far too much, spending time with family (if we are still allowed), dog walks, reading and general downtime! 

I am really looking forward to working with you all in the New Year! 

If you have any queries at all, please do not hesitate to contact me directly, either via LI Connect or email, abi.palmer-greenwood@landscapeinstitute.org  (sorry that is such a mouthful!) 

Abi Palmer-Greenwood
STANDARDS AND BRANCHES ENGAGEMENT MANAGER
Landscape Institute 

Happy Christmas GIF by Malaea