British Standards

Simon Odell

Happy New Year!

You will be aware that I post the latest draft and full documents from BSI Group that I suspect may be of interest to some @talklandscape members.

Here are the ones published in December 2021. Apologies that the image is unreadable; I think the LI has changed the permissions for image dimensions. But if you click through you will see them all clearly (as well as those published last year) and with active links. 

Don't forget that you can get a discount on these.

Also bear in mind that draft standards are very affordable, and in certain circumstances may be a good way to keep up to date with developments if you don't think you will need the final version. Or you may want to comment!

Latest British Standards

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I've just reviewed published British Standards from April 2022 to date for potential relevance across the profession. As before please checkout www.twitter.com/LI_Simono for further details.

This is part of the service provided to members by volunteers working on the 3rd Party Standards Working Group which reports through me to Technical Committee. If you have insight into Standards you find useful please do share with me as we would like to collate them and are contemplating organising a training event on the subject. No one person will have a grasp of everything that is relevant so suggestions are welcome.