Hello all, welcome to Connect!

Antonella Adamus

Hi everyone

I'm Sarah and I've recently joined the LI head office team as Education Manager. I've come from a professional body background, having spent 5.5 years at the professional body for internal comms practitioners as professional development manager, and I'm really looking forward to getting to know a new profession - especially one as important as landscape. 

I'll primarily be working on accreditation - ensuring the LI maintains its relationship with existing partners as well establishing relationships with new partners in order to diversify the LI accredited programmes which are available to students - and outreach - raising awareness and encouraging young people to pursue a career in landscape. I'm hugely passionate about both of these things (luckily!) and I'd love to talk to anyone who has any thoughts or ideas which they'd be happy to share with me. 

I was attracted to this role at the LI because I find professional bodies hugely interesting and think they're incredibly important; because of the opportunity the role will give me to really focus on working on HE, outreach and widening participation; and because I'm a big lover of the great outdoors and natural environments. I'm really looking forward to getting to know the LI membership and supporting you all in any way I can. 

Sarah

• Like 2